You input your running pace and BAM it gives you a list of songs with the appropriate beats per minute (BPM).
- You can listen to each song right there and you can listen to your entire playlist if you want to get a feel for the flow while you do dishes.
- You can add your own favorite song if it isn’t included, and they will figure out it’s BPM and add it to the site. How cool is that?
- You can save your playlist.
- You can browse other people’s playlists
- You can put together a playlist that with a warm up, a tempo middle and a cool down.
- And finally, they include a research paper as to why you may want to add songs at half or double your pace, and actual research is something near and dear to my cynical heart.
|The Rockafella Skank: it'll give you wings....|